Tuesday 24 May 2011

Hi There

I really don't hate gluten, it more that gluten does not like me.. At all. I have Celiacs Disease so I can't eat anything with that pesky gluten (ex. Wheat Flour, Rye, Barley, anything good, etc..), so I have decided to start a blog to try out some gluten free recipes, and also display my photos. I am not really a photographer but it is a passion of mine. Hopefully having to take more pictures will be good practice so i can improve and grow.



My Name is Laura, I live in St. John's and love it here. I'm 20 years old and I live with my two friends, wonderful boyfriend and currently 5 cats. Most of what I will be posting here will be things that Emma (one of my roommates and my best friend) and I will be making. Or pictures of our cats :).

I also love scrapbooking, nail polish and comic books.

:)

1 comment: